Entrepreneur Roman Maria Koidl created the exhibition space in a historical transformer station in Berlin Charlottenburg on his own initiative.
This exceptional freestanding hall was built in BAUHAUS style by Richard Brademann in 1928.
In 2006, Roman Maria Koidl started restoration work on the abandoned building and converted it into a small exhibition hall.
The outside of the building has retained its original form. The interior presents itself as a rectangular hall, which can be divided into smaller sections.